SMS Delivery report

Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:33 am in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Coffee Admin
OP

Re: SMS Delivery report

@nmcsilva

Thanks for the suggestion. AirDroid now doesn't support delivery report. We'll take a look at the app you sent :)
nmcsilva likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
nmcsilva

@nmcsilva

Thanks for the suggestion. AirDroid now doesn't support delivery report. We'll take a look at the app you sent Image

nmcsilva
Dora Admin

Hi @nmcsilva, thanks for your love and support of AirDroid and please kindly wait for the improvement.
Dora
Admin
dbarciela

I would also like to emphasize this issue. I talk a lot with a person that has recurring network problems and this feature is a must have for cases like this. The old forum had a big thread about this (http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/183/delivery-report-on-sent-sms). In the last pages there are even technical comments helping how to do it. Keep the good work!
lain Iwakura likes this post.
dbarciela
silverdr

Yes, please prioritise this thing somewhat higher. It's an important and heavily missed feature, next to MMS support. The mentioned old thread is quite lengthy. We're waiting really long for this relatively simple feature.
silverdr
lain Iwakura

I would also like to emphasize this issue. I talk a lot with a person that has recurring network problems and this feature is a must have for cases like this. The old forum had a big thread about this (http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/183/delivery-report-on-sent-sms). In the last pages there are even technical comments helping how to do it. Keep the good work!
woh it's from 2011 !
we are on 2016 and still not have it yet ...
lain Iwakura
Skipy

I would really like this feature too, the lack of it means that I have to text from my phone instead of through the web portal.
Skipy
Charlene Admin

Hi all,your voice has been heard.We will take it seriously into consideration. :)
Charlene
Admin
Micke

+1 for the "Delivery Confirmation" feature
Isnt it just a flag inside the sms package ?
Micke
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235468

Latest Member: Bahare

Online: 66