Slowness issues with Airdroid sms screen..

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:59 am in General

page 1 / 1
Cellishmania
OP

Slowness issues with Airdroid sms screen..

Hi, this is a persistent problem - tried several browsers. Airdroid is very slow in bringing up the autocomplete of the recepient's name in the sms screen, sometimes it takese a minute or two, or I have to repeatedly close the sms screen and re-open for the autocomplete to work; also often when browsing through past sms messages, the airdroid screen just hangs with the blue little dots signifying "processing" for a quarter of an hour or so, which rather negates the time saved on typing the message directly on the phone. Sometimes at the end of these delays there are "unresponsive script" browser errors that pop up. What can I do to speed it up? I'm using the browser web client, mostly on 3g connections but sometimes this happens on wifis too.

I tried the desktop client too but it doesn't seem to improve - it logs in, but the sms screen just doesn't come up properly...

I have Windows an LG Nexus 4 on Android 5.1.1, Windows 7 with all the updates, and latest versions of Firefox / chrome. I also tried using the desktop client.,
Cellishmania
Coffee Admin

Re: Slowness issues with Airdroid sms screen..

@cellishmania

Will the SMS be loaded successfully? Do you have a large amount of contacts/SMS?
Coffee
Admin
Cellishmania

Re: Slowness issues with Airdroid sms screen..

Hi, thanks for replying..! sometimes the sms screen does load successfully. Yes, I have a lot of SMS... I'm happy to delete some but how much is " a lot" ? it would be nice if Airdroid gave a warning when the number gets too big....
Cellishmania
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235580

Latest Member: xyz

Online: 157