Airdroid servicesquestion

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ernie+Winters
OP

Airdroid services

Is it possible to not have AirDroid services running in the background when I'm not using AirDroid, but launch them when I do use it?
I'm would like a means to not have to manually disable AirDroid services everytime I shut off my phone and turn it back on, or reboot it.
naoliv likes this post.
Ernie+Winters
Coffee Admin

Re: Airdroid services

Is it possible to not have AirDroid services running in the background when I'm not using AirDroid, but launch them when I do use it?
I'm would like a means to not have to manually disable AirDroid services everytime I shut off my phone and turn it back on, or reboot it.

Hi,

Sorry that AirDroid running in the background is for the auto start when you sign in to AirDroid Web or AirDroid Win/Mac. If you want to disable it, you need to do it manually.
Ernie+Winters likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
Ernie+Winters

Thanks for the response Coffee.
Perhaps AirDroid might consider including an option to launch the services when the app is launched. It would help reduce demand on battery, and use less system resources when it's not needed by the user.
naoliv likes this post.
Ernie+Winters
Coffee Admin

Thanks for the response Coffee.
Perhaps AirDroid might consider including an option to launch the services when the app is launched. It would help reduce demand on battery, and use less system resources when it's not needed by the user.

Thanks for the suggestion. We've collected it and will consider it :)
Coffee
Admin
naoliv

Any news about this, please?

Everytime I see two services in background, without even opening Airdroid: TransferSendService and PushKeepLiveService
Combined they are using almost 50 MB of RAM and it's really annoying to keep stopping they.
naoliv
naoliv

So it seems that it will never be fixed, right?
naoliv
burjuva

Bilgisayar üzerinden premium neden olamıyorum? neden sadece telefon üzerinden premium olmasını istiyorsunuz?
burjuva
Charlene Admin

So it seems that it will never be fixed, right?

Hi, Naoliv, sorry for our late reply. We are sorry that so far we still haven't had any solution for it. Because we need that two service to wake up mobile phone when it comes to remote control.Any development, we will let you know. Your kindly understanding will be much appreciated.:)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 44