File Details Not Transferingquestion

Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:38 pm in General

page 1 / 1
stephanie.doll.14
OP

File Details Not Transfering

Recently started to notice that when transferring music files the album cover image and artist name isn't displaying once transferred over. Instead a default/generic album cover image is shown and the artist name as "Unknown" is displayed. Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Thanks
stephanie.doll.14
Coffee Admin

Re: File Details Not Transfering

Recently started to notice that when transferring music files the album cover image and artist name isn't displaying once transferred over. Instead a default/generic album cover image is shown and the artist name as "Unknown" is displayed. Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Thanks

Sorry, the info with the music files may not be transferred when you transfer music files.
Coffee
Admin
tylorcfp

Is there a way to make the music files transfer? I transferred two different albums, and one's info was transferred but the other's wasn't.
tylorcfp
tylorcfp

Sorry, the info with the music files may not be transferred when you transfer music files.
Is there a way to make the music files transfer? I transferred two different albums, and one's info was transferred but the other's wasn't. I even used Musictag to make sure I had the file, which I already did. I transferred the same song six times and it never showed the info.
tylorcfp
Coffee Admin

Is there a way to make the music files transfer? I transferred two different albums, and one's info was transferred but the other's wasn't. I even used Musictag to make sure I had the file, which I already did. I transferred the same song six times and it never showed the info.
Hi, can you attach the song here so that we give it a try on our side?
Coffee
Admin
tylorcfp

Coffee wrote:
Hi, can you attach the song here so that we give it a try on our side?

Hi there. I tried but got the following error: The file size of attachment is larger than 2 MB.
Please note this is set in php.ini and cannot be overridden.
tylorcfp
Coffee Admin

Hi there. I tried but got the following error: The file size of attachment is larger than 2 MB.
Please note this is set in php.ini and cannot be overridden.

You may send it to coffee@airdroid.com :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 55