CONTACTS DON'T APPEARquestion

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:12 am in General

page 1 / 1
tadak
OP

CONTACTS DON'T APPEAR

Hi Guys,
I have a problem with contacts.. I have my contacts saved in Google Mail and when I try to connect them with the AirDroid, it loads and loads without ending and they don't even appear. Why?
Then, I can't write to my contacts.. or better, I only can if one of my contacts have alredy recibed the message and replyed to it.. if I try to write a new message I can't do it because my contacts list is empty. Why?
Waiting an answer wish you the best..
tadak
Coffee Admin

Re: CONTACTS DON'T APPEAR

Hi Guys,
I have a problem with contacts.. I have my contacts saved in Google Mail and when I try to connect them with the AirDroid, it loads and loads without ending and they don't even appear. Why?
Then, I can't write to my contacts.. or better, I only can if one of my contacts have alredy recibed the message and replyed to it.. if I try to write a new message I can't do it because my contacts list is empty. Why?
AirDroid Win/Mac or AirDroid Web? Do the contacts saved in Google Mail have phone numbers?

Do you have normal contacts in your phone? If yes, can they load normally?
Coffee
Admin
tadak

Coffee wrote:
Hi Guys,
AirDroid Win/Mac or AirDroid Web? Do the contacts saved in Google Mail have phone numbers?

Do you have normal contacts in your phone? If yes, can they load normally?

I have a windows PC and I have all my contacts saved on Gmail and on my Tablet Samsung.. but when I try to connect all them, it loads for hours and hours without stopping and they don't ever appear
tadak
tadak

I have a windows PC and I have all my contacts saved in Gmail and on my Tablet Samsung.. but when I try to connect all of them, it loads for hours and hours without stopping and they don't ever appear
tadak
Coffee Admin

I have a windows PC and I have all my contacts saved in Gmail and on my Tablet Samsung.. but when I try to connect all of them, it loads for hours and hours without stopping and they don't ever appear

Can you please try web.airdroid.com to see if the contacts can be loaded successfully?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 35