Files missing when downloadingquestion

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:38 pm in General

page 1 / 1
dxmoruyu@spam4
OP

Files missing when downloading

Hello,
My phone is full and it seems I have a lot of videos in 2 folders (when choosing 'videos' from the web UI).
I scrolled all the way dowm and selected ALL of them. On the top left it says 'Camera' 111 items 2.48GB' but when the download is done, inside the zip i only have 75 items 1.85GB. Why??
Thanks
dxmoruyu@spam4
Coffee Admin

Re: Files missing when downloading

Hello,
My phone is full and it seems i have alot of videos in 2 folders (when choosing 'vidoes' from the web UI).
I scrooled all the way dowm and selected ALL of them. On the top left it says 'Camera' 111 items 2.48GB' but when the download is done, inside the zip i only have 75 items 1.85GB. Why??
Thanks

Hi,

Can you pls try to download again? And can you unzip the downloaded files normally?
Coffee
Admin
dxmoruyu@spam4

Hi,

Can you pls try to download again? And can you unzip the downloaded files normally?

Hello Coffee,
My first post came after I downloaded it again and again + unziped the files (so ziped it was 1.54GB on the pc and unziped 1.85GB).
In the last few days I did some thinking and figured maybe this has something to do with the fact that I got this phone with Android 4.1.1 and at some point updated to 4.1.2 via the official update app from the phone maker (BQ Spain)... any idea?
dxmoruyu@spam4
dxmoruyu@spam4

Solved :)
It is simple, by unmounting and then re-mounting the SD card Android rescans the card and updates it so that it removes any duplicate files. Simply follow the instructions in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQO5Hry6aSM
Coffee likes this post.
dxmoruyu@spam4
Coffee Admin

Solved Image
It is simple, by unmounting and then re-mounting the SD card Android rescans the card and updates it so that it removes any duplicate files. Simply follow the instructions in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQO5Hry6aSM
Oh, good to hear that :D And thanks for sharing the instructions~
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235577

Latest Member: harryjkevin91

Online: 202