ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives itquestion

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:15 pm in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
calextorres96
OP

ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives it

nt im trying to figure out how to fix this problem with airdroid, i cant see the messages i send from the web interface, on my phone or on my laptop, but the recipient still seems to receive the message i send . pls help
calextorres96
Coffee Admin

Re: ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives it

nt im trying to figure out how to fix this problem with airdroid, i cant see the messages i send from the web interface, on my phone or on my laptop, but the recipient still seems to receive the message i send . pls help

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We're looking into this now.

Can you tell me the device model, Android version, ROM of your phone? And what's the default SMS app on your phone?
Coffee
Admin
JNGX3S

Re: ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives it

Hi Coffee,

I have the same problem, I have a Huawei P8 Lite with android 5.0 and EMUI 3.1. I have the problem with the default SMS app of Huawei and the SMS app Hello.
Dave likes this post.
JNGX3S
calextorres96

Hi,

Can you tell me the device model, Android version, ROM of your phone? And what's the default SMS app on your phone?

Hi,

my phone is a virgin kyocera c6725, running android 4.4.2, im not currenlty running any custom roms, and the default sms app on my phone is messenger
calextorres96
Coffee Admin

Thanks for the info :)
Coffee
Admin
Dave

JNGX3SHi Coffee,

I have the same problem, I have a Huawei P8 Lite with android 5.0 and EMUI 3.1. I have the problem with the default SMS app of Huawei and the SMS app Hello.

I have the same problem with Huawei P8 Lite!
Dave
JNGX3S

Hi cofee,
Do u know how much time the correction will take ?

Thnxs.
JNGX3S
Coffee Admin

Hi cofee,
Do u know how much time the correction will take ?

Thnxs.

Still working on it. Don't have a scheduled time yet. But we'll send test version when it is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Coffee
Admin
JNGX3S

Hi coffe,

K, thanxs for the support ! .o/
JNGX3S
BFSerVer

Hi! I have this problem, too. Huawei Honor 4c, android 5.1, EMUI 3.1. Not rooted
BFSerVer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 104