ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives itquestion

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:15 pm in General

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
calextorres96

Re: ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives it

Thanks for the info Image

sure. so are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna do your job and tell me what do i do to fix this problem?
calextorres96
calextorres96

Re: ca see messages sent from airdroid web interface on that or my phone, but recipient receives it

Thanks for the info Image

are you gonna do anything to fix my problem or are you just gonna sit there? im trying to text someone from airdroid but its not working right. as i explained when i send the message i send from airdroid the message disappears from my view both on airdroid and on my phone while the recipient receives it
calextorres96
Sergio

SR CAFÉ !!!! SERÁ QUE O ARDROID NÃO ESTÁ NECESSITANDO DE UMA NOVA VERSÃO ?? 3.2.0 N]AO ESTARÁ DESATUALIZADA ?

SÃO MUITOS PROBLEMAS PARA UMA VERSÃO SÓ ...

FICA A DICA
Sergio
Coffee Admin

are you gonna do anything to fix my problem or are you just gonna sit there? im trying to text someone from airdroid but its not working right. as i explained when i send the message i send from airdroid the message disappears from my view both on airdroid and on my phone while the recipient receives it

Sorry, the developers are still looking into this issue now. I'll let you know when there's a test version available :(
Coffee
Admin
Usman Farooq

Still working on it. Don't have a scheduled time yet. But we'll send test version when it is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Coffee, did you guys fix this problem or not yet ? I am facing same sms problem til now. I am also using Huawei P8 Lite with Android 5.0.
Usman Farooq
krzychuspam

Exactly the same here - HUAWEI P8 Lite + Airdroid = no sent messages on the device (although they have been delivered).
krzychuspam
calextorres96

Sorry, the developers are still looking into this issue now. I'll let you know when there's a test version available Image

hey kid since you know so much about the developers why not ask them when they are gonna fix this issue? i mean they made this app, how hard can it be?
calextorres96
david lisbona

Hi sorry for my english !

Same quite ennoying problem here ! I'm using a galaxy s4 rooted 5.1 with the "official" google version (not the crapy samsung one) and a 2011 macbook pro yosemite.

1 : When I use the mac os airdroid app the messages I send show themselves empty on both my phone and my mac os app... all my recipients receive the complet messages correctly each time.

2 : When I use the airdroid web app I just can't access to my messages it keep loading without showing anything.

Thanks for reading !
david lisbona
BFSerVer

UP! The problem is still relevant
BFSerVer
Wti

Hello!

The same probleme with P8 LITE lollipop 5.0.1 and EMUI 3.1

thank You !
Wti
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 12