Cannot access a device in other Networkquestion

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:12 pm in General

page 1 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to
MArcos Silva
OP

conexao rede diferente

Nao estou conseguindo conectar a um aparelho android que nao esta na mesma rede que eu de uns dias pra ca, alguem sabe me ajudar?
MArcos Silva
Android

Cannot access a device in other Network

I can't connect a device in other Wifi Network only in the same since yesterday. What's the problem with the web.airdroid.com?
Android
Android

Re: Cannot access a device in other Network

Nothing yet!
Android
Coffee Admin

Re: conexao rede diferente

Nao estou conseguindo conectar a um aparelho android que nao esta na mesma rede que eu de uns dias pra ca, alguem sabe me ajudar?

Hi,

Can you tell me what are you using? AirDroid Web or AirDroid Win/Mac? And any error msg? It would be helpful if you can attach a screenshot :)
Coffee
Admin
Android

Me too! Using the airdroid web since yesterday stop conecting with devices in other network
Android
Coffee Admin

Me too! Using the airdroid web since yesterday stop conecting with devices in other network
Hi, can you pls tell us more details of the issue so that we can help you solve it? The steps to reproduce it, any error msg? The network environment, etc.
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Nothing yet!

Any error msg? Your phone is connected to the mobile network? And you may try if this helps: [Help & FAQ] Failed to Connect to Device?
Coffee
Admin
Android

At 1:00 AM until 8:00 AM back to conect but now is not conect again!

Android
Android

Was working well but now is not conecting. At 1:00 AM until 8: AM was connecting.

Android
Sergio

http://web.airdroid.com/?token=d57a16ab0f4ef00667d00b51541a8829&s=pc&type=quick .... NÃO SE CONSEGUE CONECTAR DESDE ONTEM AS 08:00 DA MANHÃ ( BRAZIL )
Sergio
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 78