Messages Via Webquestion

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:26 am in General

page 1 / 1
Spikey
OP

Messages Via Web

I have come across an issue where messages that are sent from the webdriod they are not showing up on my phone and also when you refreash the sceen they dissapare anyone else expirenced this usein a HUAWEI P8
Spikey
Coffee Admin

Re: Messages Via Web

I have come across an issue where messages that are sent from the webdriod they are not showing up on my phone and also when you refreash the sceen they dissapare anyone else expirenced this usein a HUAWEI P8

Hi, does your friend receive the message successfully?
Coffee
Admin
testqapk

Yes messages are sent but they dont appear in air droid desktop app. and in cell phone.

ALE-L21 Huawei P8 Lite
Android Version 6
Latest Air Droid From Store
testqapk
Charlene Admin

Yes messages are sent but they dont appear in air droid desktop app. and in cell phone.

ALE-L21 Huawei P8 Lite
Android Version 6
Latest Air Droid From Store

Hi,Testqapk, we are sorry that the reason lies in the system restriction of Android. :( Device with Android version above 4.4.0 will be confront with this problem. We are afraid that there's nothing we can do from our side.
Charlene
Admin
testqapk

Hi,Testqapk, we are sorry that the reason lies in the system restriction of Android. Image Device with Android version above 4.4.0 will be confront with this problem. We are afraid that there's nothing we can do from our side.

It work fine on other ROM, I did use it in Cyanogenmod 12.1 which is Android 5.1
Is this specific to vendor Huawei?
testqapk
Makey+Updates

my contacts are not shown then i did factory reset everything solved.....
Makey+Updates
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 129