Send sms template to group list

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:19 am in General

page 1 / 1
cssufa
OP

Send sms template to group list

Hello! There is a need to realize the origin template messages to a group of users. How I can do this? Will it be you realized? Thank you
cssufa
cssufa

Re: Send sms template to group list

I created a message in the wrong topic. Move please! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
cssufa
Coffee Admin

Hello! There is a need to realize the origin template messages to a group of users. How I can do this? Will it be you realized? Thank you

Hi, do you mean you want to send the template message to several recipients? If yes, enter recipients' number and separate them with comma, copy the template message and send.
Coffee
Admin
cssufa

Hi, do you mean you want to send the template message to several recipients? If yes, enter recipients' number and separate them with comma, copy the template message and send.

I'm talking about something else. Each client sends an identifier. For each user, it is unique, so it would be desirable that there was a button "Add a message template," as it is in the phones, for example.
cssufa
cssufa

I look forward to hearing. Help me please!
cssufa
cssufa

cssufa
Coffee Admin

Hi,

It's not supported now. I've recorded your feature request and our product team will consider this. Thanks for your suggestion ❤
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 48