Xperia Z1 Compact Mouse Support?question

Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:25 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Tom Zyzxx
OP

Xperia Z1 Compact Mouse Support?

I have an Xperia Z1 Compact which is practically a Z2 (Specs, build, camera, ect.) but when I open screen mirroring i cant control my phone with the mouse. I can use the keyboard just fine (Although enter doesn't search), and type into notes, Google, games, apps and even passwords but the mouse is completely useless.
Honestly, I downloaded the software so I could use fastclicking software to cheat in a game where you have to tap, alot.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Side note: I downloaded it first for the screen mirroring but, wow, just wow, this is the most useful thing I have ever installed on my computer. Props to you guys for making this.

Edit: Phone is rooted and running Android 5.0.1
Tom Zyzxx
Coffee Admin

Re: Xperia Z1 Compact Mouse Support?

I have an Xperia Z1 Compact which is practically a Z2 (Specs, build, camera, ect.) but when I open screen mirroring i cant control my phone with the mouse. I can use the keyboard just fine (Although enter doesn't search), and type into notes, Google, games, apps and even passwords but the mouse is completely useless.
Honestly, I downloaded the software so I could use fastclicking software to cheat in a game where you have to tap, alot.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Side note: I downloaded it first for the screen mirroring but, wow, just wow, this is the most useful thing I have ever installed on my computer. Props to you guys for making this.

Edit: Phone is rooted and running Android 5.0.1

Hi,

Reboot the phone and try again to see if it helps :)
Coffee
Admin
Tom Zyzxx

Tried, only AirKeyboard is working.
And another question, I use this app called Kik. When notifications come up from the app I can reply on the Notification, but i cant do it within the AirDroid program. Is it possible to set the SMS app to Kik?
Tom Zyzxx
Coffee Admin

Tried, only AirKeyboard is working.
And another question, I use this app called Kik. When notifications come up from the app I can reply on the Notification, but i cant do it within the AirDroid program. Is it possible to set the SMS app to Kik?
Hi,

We're going to release a new version soon. Pls try again then.

As to set Kik as SMS app, sorry that doesn't support now. You can only reply to it via the notification pop-up.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 47