URGENT: "failed to delete the selected photos"question

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:40 pm in General

page 1 / 1
AirDroid - ASUS
OP

URGENT: "failed to delete the selected photos"

I am using the latest version of AirDroid and when I attempt to delete single or multiple camera photo files, I get error message "failed to delete the selected photos"... I am unable to delete the camera images file using AirDroid v3.1.5 via the web (http://web.airdroid.com)...

As I use my phone camera and AirDroid to download photo images several times a week, this is a major problem for me... If I get some fix on this bug would be great, otherwise time to move on. Help - can anyone assist?

Added note: I am NOT positive, but the photo files could be stored on a separate SD memory in the phone

Thanks, in advance.

David (dwolfe@mail.com)
AirDroid - ASUS
Coffee Admin

Re: URGENT: "failed to delete the selected photos"

I am using the latest version of AirDroid and when I attempt to delete single or multiple camera photo files, I get error message "failed to delete the selected photos"... I am unable to delete the camera images file using AirDroid v3.1.5 via the web (http://web.airdroid.com)...

As I use my phone camera and AirDroid to download photo images several times a week, this is a major problem for me... If I get some fix on this bug would be great, otherwise time to move on. Help - can anyone assist?

Added note: I am NOT positive, but the photo files could be stored on a separate SD memory in the phone

Thanks, in advance.

David (dwolfe@mail.com)
Hi,

Is your phone's Android version 4.4+? If yes, you can't manage files stored in extSD as Google has restricted the access permission to it. Sorry about that :(

If you're using Android 5.0+, you may check the guide here: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?
Coffee
Admin
AirDroid - ASUS

Re: URGENT: "failed to delete the selected photos"

Hi,

Is your phone's Android version 4.4+? If yes, you can't manage files stored in extSD as Google has restricted the access permission to it. Sorry about that Image

If you're using Android 5.0+, you may check the guide here: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android OS OS5.0+?

Unfortunately, my OS is 4.4. No appologies needed, I will just need to turn to another app or a "friendly" method to select multiple (image/photo) files for deletion. Also, your timely response was greatly appreciated. !! My phone is crawlin' and photos are critical to my business... (any recommendations?) -David
AirDroid - ASUS
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 18