AirDroid Desktop Client for OSX Notifications: Disable Archiving?question

Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:19 am in General

page 1 / 1
stevenstromer
OP

AirDroid Desktop Client for OSX Notifications: Disable Archiving?

Is there a way to keep mirroring enabled without the desktop app storing a copy of every mirrored message, voicemail, text, etc. stored? I want to be alerted on-screen, but do not wish for an archive of my communications to be stored in AirDroid desktop. If there were even a way to 'select all' and delete, that would be better. Right now, the only way to remove items from this archive is to manually delete each. Thanks!
stevenstromer
Coffee Admin

Re: AirDroid Desktop Client for OSX Notifications: Disable Archiving?

Is there a way to keep mirroring enabled without the desktop app storing a copy of every mirrored message, voicemail, text, etc. stored? I want to be alerted on-screen, but do not wish for an archive of my communications to be stored in AirDroid desktop. If there were even a way to 'select all' and delete, that would be better. Right now, the only way to remove items from this archive is to manually delete each. Thanks!
Hi, do you mean the notifications? If yes, you can sign out or exit AirDroid Win/Mac. When you sign out/exit and sign in again, the notifications will all disappear.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 41