Double notifications and doesn't dismiss notification on phonequestion

Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:08 pm in General

page 1 / 1
wvcadle
OP

Double notifications and doesn't dismiss notification on phone

Hello. When receiving an SMS message, Airdroid pops up two notifications on Windows. When I go into mirroring settings in the app where I can choose which apps to allow, there's only one messaging app (Chomp). When I uncheck that, I get zero pop-ups when receiving SMS messages. I'd like to just receive one notification in which I can reply or dismiss.

Speaking of dismiss, replying to an SMS notification or directly within the Airdroid Windows app doesn't dismiss the notification pop-up on my phone. Pushbullet has this functionality. Do I have something set up incorrectly, or does Airdroid not support this?
wvcadle
wvcadle

Re: Double notifications and doesn't dismiss notification on phone

Anyone?
wvcadle
Eagle 3

I would like an answer too for double notifications on Windows.
Eagle 3
flightman

Hello,
I have the same problem with duplicate notifications in windows (note that in the mobile phone there is only one notification). Moreover, not only for SMS but also for Skype.
Did anyone find a solution or is this reported as a bug?
flightman
Futureman1000

flightman wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem with duplicate notifications in windows (note that in the mobile phone there is only one notification). Moreover, not only for SMS but also for Skype.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I had it before and uninstalled AirDroid. I tried installing a newer version on August 1, 2016, to see if the problem had been dealt with. Nope. And it looks as if they're not monitoring this forum for issues. So I uninstalled again. Pushbullet may be a ripoff, but it works.
Futureman1000
Charlene Admin

Hello. When receiving an SMS message, Airdroid pops up two notifications on Windows. When I go into mirroring settings in the app where I can choose which apps to allow, there's only one messaging app (Chomp). When I uncheck that, I get zero pop-ups when receiving SMS messages. I'd like to just receive one notification in which I can reply or dismiss.

Speaking of dismiss, replying to an SMS notification or directly within the Airdroid Windows app doesn't dismiss the notification pop-up on my phone. Pushbullet has this functionality. Do I have something set up incorrectly, or does Airdroid not support this?
I would like an answer too for double notifications on Windows.
Hello,
Yeah, I have the same problem. I had it before and uninstalled AirDroid. I tried installing a newer version on August 1, 2016, to see if the problem had been dealt with. Nope. And it looks as if they're not monitoring this forum for issues. So I uninstalled again. Pushbullet may be a ripoff, but it works.
Hi all, sorry for our late reply. Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. There are two options for you to adopt.
A.Select block when notification pops-up
B.AirDroid(on your mobile phone) ->Settings ->Allowed apps -> untick SMS :)

Then you will get only one notification on PC when SMS coming in.
Charlene
Admin
Double

I'm having a similar issue. I can't untick 'SMS', because it doesn't exist. 'Messages' doesn't exist either. You can't block the SMS messages on PC, only Reply.
Double
Charlene Admin

I'm having a similar issue. I can't untick 'SMS', because it doesn't exist. 'Messages' doesn't exist either. You can't block the SMS messages on PC, only Reply.

Hi Double,no worries, if you don't get any apps on your phone such as Mightytext then you will get only one notification with reply button.:)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 39