Airdroid not dismissing notifications on Androidquestion

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:16 pm in General

page 1 / 1
wvcadle
OP

Airdroid not dismissing notifications on Android

After using Airdroid on my Windows PC and sending and replying to sms messages, I noticed that none of the notifications on my Android phone were dismissed. I would think after acting on a notification on Windows that it would dismiss the same notification on Android.

I'm sure this is normal behavior, but has this been addressed as something needing fixed?
wvcadle
Coffee Admin

Re: Airdroid not dismissing notifications on Android

Hi,

If you're using Android 4.3+:
If a notification pops up with a Dismiss option, you can dismiss that notification in the pop-up. But if it disappears, you can't dismiss it within AirDroid any more.

As to the SMS messages, you can read and reply to them with AirDroid, but the SMS will remain unread on your phone as Google has restricted the write access to it.
Coffee
Admin
Mayoo

Coffee wrote:Hi,

If you're using Android 4.3+:
If a notification pops up with a Dismiss option, you can dismiss that notification in the pop-up. But if it disappears, you can't dismiss it within AirDroid any more.

As to the SMS messages, you can read and reply to them with AirDroid, but the SMS will remain unread on your phone as Google has restricted the write access to it.

This explains exactly my issue as well but why can't we dismiss it after the popup is gone? We should be able to do this!
Mayoo
Mir Anwar

Pushbullet doesn't have this issue. May be the Admin can look into that and implement it in AirDroid.
Mir Anwar
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 41