Download multiple photosquestion

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:27 pm in General

page 1 / 1
maurfin
OP

Download multiple photos

I use AirDroid WEB and when I try to download pictures from my LG G3 to my Mac 27, I can only download one picture at a time. If I select multiple photos the program stops and remains locked until I left the program. In practice no longer it created the corresponding zip file as they did before.
I do not know if the problem was born after I installed the new OS El Capitain ...
With Yosemite working properly ...
Thank you

Mauro

Schermata 2016-01-13 alle 18.27.54.png
Schermata 2016-01-13 alle 18.27.54.png
maurfin
Dora Admin

Re: Download multiple photos

I use AirDroid WEB and when I try to download pictures from my LG G3 to my Mac 27, I can only download one picture at a time. If I select multiple photos the program stops and remains locked until I left the program. In practice no longer it created the corresponding zip file as they did before.
I do not know if the problem was born after I installed the new OS El Capitain ...
With Yosemite working properly ...
Thank you

MauroImageImage

Hi, would you please try another browser to see if it works? Chrome is recommended. Thanks,
Dora
Admin
maurfin

Chrome have the same problem
maurfin
Dora Admin

Can you download multiple pictures on web.airdroid.com?
Dora
Admin
maurfin

Dora wrote:
Can you download multiple pictures on web.airdroid.com?

No, I use ONLY web.android.com but multiply pictures ca not downloaded!
maurfin
Dora Admin

No, I use ONLY web.android.com but multiply pictures ca not downloaded!

From your screenshot, you were using lite mode, check this guide to know what is lite mode: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15895

And would you please sign in toweb.airdroid.com to see if you can download multiple pics.

Open a supported web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE) on computer and visit web.airdroid.com, sign in with AirDroid account, and you'll connect to your Android device instantly (Requires the same AirDroid account signed in on AirDroid Android app first).

Dora
Admin
maurfin

The LTE connection is not working.
If on my smartphone using a WIFI , multiple downloads will not work.
If I use the connection network instead the multiple transfer work properly....
maurfin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 32