I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, if shquestion

Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:54 am in General

page 1 / 1
bohlerengineering
OP

I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, if sh

I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, if she rreboots the tablet, the tablet must then be reconnected to my (in CA) computer to reestablish the air mirror function. Can she (in Florida) connect via a USB cable to any computer there (running my airdroid account) to reestablish the air mirror function? Thanks
bohlerengineering
Dora Admin

Re: I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, if sh

I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, if she rreboots the tablet, the tablet must then be reconnected to my (in CA) computer to reestablish the air mirror function. Can she (in Florida) connect via a USB cable to any computer there (running my airdroid account) to reestablish the air mirror function? Thanks
Hi, sorry, using AirMirror in Non-Rooted way still require your phone not being rebooted after you setting up for the first time. If you reboot your phone, you still need to do the settings again.
Ll likes this post.
Dora
Admin
bohlerengineering

Re: I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, if sh

Hi, sorry, using AirMirror in Non-Rooted way still require your phone not being rebooted after you setting up for the first time. If you reboot your phone, you still need to do the settings again.

thanks for the quick reply. I understand I need to do the USB connection after a tablet reboot, but my question is - since the tablet will be in Florida, and my computer is in California, can I set up a computer in Florida with my airdroid account running on it and have someone do the USB connection there? :-) thanks.
bohlerengineering
Dora Admin

thanks for the quick reply. I understand I need to do the USB connection after a tablet reboot, but my question is - since the tablet will be in Florida, and my computer is in California, can I set up a computer in Florida with my airdroid account running on it and have someone do the USB connection there? :-) thanks.

Hi, sorry for the misunderstanding. Actually you can connect your device and PC even they are located in different cities. But the stability depends on the network and other conditions.
Dora
Admin
bohlerengineering

Re: I am sending a tablet (connected via airdroid) to my mother in Florida. I am in CA. As I understand the procedure, i

Hi, sorry for the misunderstanding. Actually you can connect your device and PC even they are located in different cities. But the stability depends on the network and other conditions.
Can you tell me how I can connect my pc in california to the tablet in florida via usb? May I call you? Might be easier for me to get instructions.

​Thanks - Dave
bohlerengineering
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 32