Notification? What notification?

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:47 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Reece Dowley
OP

Notification? What notification?

Hello there,

There is most likely a simple solution to this, but I can't find it and I've looked for a good hour.

In the "Notifications" tab on the left hand side of the Windows AirDroid program, there is what seems to be a split window, on the left you have your app notifications, and on the right (for me) is a blank white space. Now, I am assuming that on the right hand side of this tab, should appear the notifications from the app selected on the left hand side.

I'm not 100% sure my assumption is right, but can someone please inform me as to weather or not I am correct, and if so, how do I fix the issue? Is it because I am not a premium subscriber yet? If I am incorrect, don't feel bad telling me I'm waaay off and it's for something completely different.

In advance, thank you for helping me with this problem / issue of mine. Have a good day guys,

-Reece.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Reece Dowley
Dora Admin

Re: Notification? What notification?

Hello there,

There is most likely a simple solution to this, but I can't find it and I've looked for a good hour.

In the "Notifications" tab on the left hand side of the Windows AirDroid program, there is what seems to be a split window, on the left you have your app notifications, and on the right (for me) is a blank white space. Now, I am assuming that on the right hand side of this tab, should appear the notifications from the app selected on the left hand side.

I'm not 100% sure my assumption is right, but can someone please inform me as to weather or not I am correct, and if so, how do I fix the issue? Is it because I am not a premium subscriber yet? If I am incorrect, don't feel bad telling me I'm waaay off and it's for something completely different.

In advance, thank you for helping me with this problem / issue of mine. Have a good day guys,

-Reece.AttachmentsImage
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. To help us better troubleshot it, would you please send us the the logs and exception. You can find them here: Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception. You can also send them to support@airdroid.com.
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 34