Can't find docs in Edge6+question

Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:27 pm in General

page 1 / 1
lawland
OP

Can't find docs in Edge6+

Using your web app, although I can see my phone's "storage device" folder system, I can't see what the phone calls "My Files" where it then has "categories" which includes "My documents". That is where the files are that I would like to manipulate. Also, is there a way to do the same thing in the desktop app? I can "transfer files" which really ends up putting them in the download folder, but there doesn't seem to be a way to transfer to specific folders on the mac.
lawland
Dora Admin

Re: Can't find docs in Edge6+

Using your web app, although I can see my phone's "storage device" folder system, I can't see what the phone calls "My Files" where it then has "categories" which includes "My documents". That is where the files are that I would like to manipulate. Also, is there a way to do the same thing in the desktop app? I can "transfer files" which really ends up putting them in the download folder, but there doesn't seem to be a way to transfer to specific folders on the mac.

Hi, choosing the saving path is not supported on the desktop client but we will improve it in the future. As to the problem of the file, can you show us a screenshot of it so we can troubleshot it?
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235567

Latest Member: Ramil Corcuera

Online: 168