Airmirror Keyboard/Mouse problem!!!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:54 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Updates
OP

Airmirror Keyboard/Mouse problem!!!!!

Does anyone monitor this forum?
I can no longer control devices I connect to from my windows computer. I use to be able to connect to google tv boxes and control them. I can't do that anymore after latest update. Why? Can someone help? Only reason I got airdroid was to be able to help clients that needed my assistance. I can no longer help them. Neither my mouse or keyboard are recognized. I can connect, but thats it.
Updates
Dora Admin

Re: Airmirror Keyboard/Mouse problem!!!!!

Does anyone monitor this forum?
I can no longer control devices I connect to from my windows computer. I use to be able to connect to google tv boxes and control them. I can't do that anymore after latest update. Why? Can someone help? Only reason I got airdroid was to be able to help clients that needed my assistance. I can no longer help them. Neither my mouse or keyboard are recognized. I can connect, but thats it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We changed some mechanisms of AirMirror on the new update and it might not support for tv box. Would you please use old-version AirDroid and we will consider to fix this problem in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned.
Dora
Admin
Tba

Sorry for the inconvenience. We changed some mechanisms of AirMirror on the new update and it might not support for tv box. Would you please use old-version AirDroid and we will consider to fix this problem in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned.

I have the same problem. Which do I use the old version of - the Android Airdroid app, or the Windows Airdroid program, or both?

And where do I find the old versions online?

Thanks
Tba
Dora Admin

@tba, please download previous version of AirDroid here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_3.1.6.apk
Dora
Admin
queviko

What is the status on this issue? Do we still need to use 3.1.6 with TV Box/Minix? Or is the version 4.0 solving all these issues?
Please tell me..hope this is solve now as I cannot use airmirror via the web interface for such version (icon does not appear) and screen capture does not work either.

I can only control the device (Minix) via the PC or Mac client, but as there is no client for Android phones, I cannot control my minix via the web interface.

Please tell me if version 4.0 is finally solving that issue, and if not, when is this planned?

Thanks in advance
Dora wrote:@tba, please download previous version of AirDroid here: http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_3.1.6.apk
queviko
Lillian Admin

What is the status on this issue? Do we still need to use 3.1.6 with TV Box/Minix? Or is the version 4.0 solving all these issues?
Please tell me..hope this is solve now as I cannot use airmirror via the web interface for such version (icon does not appear) and screen capture does not work either.

I can only control the device (Minix) via the PC or Mac client, but as there is no client for Android phones, I cannot control my minix via the web interface.

Please tell me if version 4.0 is finally solving that issue, and if not, when is this planned?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

1. We have tested that Android AirDroid 4.0 is supportive for TV box, would you please download the latest AirDroid version on your Android devices to have a try?

2. Kindly note that the old AirDroid version may not have the feature to use AirMirror on web.airdroid.com, thus you can not see the AirMirror icon.

3. Do you use AirMirror on web.airdroid.com on the computer or on the phone? Kindly note that please use AirMirror on web from the computer, and it may cause issue to use AirMirror on web from the phone due to the compatibility issue.

If the issue appears again after upgrading the version, please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device.
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 57