File sending issuesquestion

Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:39 am in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
gBalt
OP

File sending issues

Samsung S3, MacBook El Capitan

I can see the devices just fine, but when I try to copy files from the Mac, I get "Failed to send." When I try to copy files from the Samsung, I get "Failed." What can I do to troubleshoot this?
gBalt
Airdroight

Re: File sending issues

Awful docs! I can't even figure out where my files went!
Airdroight
Dora Admin

Samsung S3, MacBook El Capitan

I can see the devices just fine, but when I try to copy files from the Mac, I get "Failed to send." When I try to copy files from the Samsung, I get "Failed." What can I do to troubleshoot this?
@gbalt Are you using remote connection or local connection? Would you please try again to see if it works fine. If it keeps failing, please send us the log: /Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs
Dora
Admin
Dora Admin

Awful docs! I can't even figure out where my files went!

Are you using AirDroid web or AirDroid desktop client to transfer your files? You can't find your files on your phone or on your PC?
Dora
Admin
gBalt

@gbalt Are you using remote connection or local connection? Would you please try again to see if it works fine. If it keeps failing, please send us the log: /Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs

Thank you, Dora. When I tried Remote Connection, it worked, So I guess I'm in business. How does Remote Connection compare with Local Connection?
gBalt
Prince Perry

gBalt wrote:Samsung S3, MacBook El Capitan

Exact same issue. It's driving me crazy. Remote connection takes longer, so it's not the preferred "solution".
Prince Perry
Dora Admin

@gbalt, check this guide to know more about local connection and remote connection: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15944
Dora
Admin
djmcallister

I downloaded a bunch of pictures from my Galaxy IIIs to my MacBook Pro. This is the name of the file that is now on the Mac: Unconfirmed 445574.crdownload. How can I open this file?
djmcallister
Dora Admin

@djmcallister Seems you didn't finish downloading. Would you please download again so see if it works?
Dora
Admin
Ross Simmons

I am having a similar problem. I can send file to my macbook using airdroid but I can't send from the macbook to my android tablet or phone using the local connection. Help please.

My log is below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwpKQgvHKbFzYUdqYTIxaUJITmM/view?usp=sharing
Ross Simmons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 99