AirDroid not syncing texts

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:27 am in General

page 1 / 1
Drumrocker365
OP

AirDroid not syncing texts

Hi,

I'm a new AirDroid user, and it was going great the first few hours! I rebooted my laptop and now airdroid is not syncing my texts.. I'm not sure what happened. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Christian
Drumrocker365
Dora Admin

Re: AirDroid not syncing texts

@drumrocker365 Any error messages? Would you please check if you can read your text on web.airdroid.com?
Dora
Admin
AirDawg01

@drumrocker365 Any error messages? Would you please check if you can read your text on web.airdroid.com?

In a similar vein, I notice that texts are showing except most recent texts of one recipient. This recipient if a frequent one and has thousands of texts in thread - is that why? But shouldn't I be able to see anyway? Any advice? If this is something that Premium feature clears up, I haven't been able to read about this feature.
AirDawg01
Marti

I am not seeing my most recent messages on my laptop that are received on my Galaxy S5 lately. how can I fix this? If followed everything I can find here.
Marti
Lillian Admin

I am not seeing my most recent messages on my laptop that are received on my Galaxy S5 lately. how can I fix this? If followed everything I can find here.

Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your laptop?
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
Lorenzo!

Hi all!

I have had the same problem with the web version of AirDroid. It is very frustating and I was hoping you all would have fixed it by now after several months of this behavior. I put up with it because I only use AirDroid once or twice a day. Finally now I am sick of it because the people I need to respond to aren't synchronized from my Samsung Galaxy S5.

I have used this web app in Vivaldi and Firefox on a Linux OS (Fedora 25) if that matters.

There are no error messages.

Without my texts synchronizing there is no reason for me to use the software.

Best regards,

Loren Pearson
Lorenzo!
szhorvat

I had the same problem. Every other feature was working except for viewing and sending text messages.

The following solved the problem:

On the phone, I went to the settings page controlling AirDroid permissions (on Android 6), disallowed SMS access, then re-allowed it.
szhorvat
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 49