Please help with account snafu

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:34 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Whiznot
OP

Please help with account snafu

Please help.

I installed Airdroid on my phone from Google play store and created an account tied to my gmail account and password. Today I installed the Windows Airdroid software but was unable to login with my gmail account. I was getting the password incorrect message. I thought that maybe I needed to create an new account with a different email address on Windows now I have two accounts that don't sync.

I would like to get rid of the account I set up with the Windows software and then be able to gog in with my gmail credentials.
Whiznot
Charlene Admin

Re: Please help with account snafu

Please help.

I installed Airdroid on my phone from Google play store and created an account tied to my gmail account and password. Today I installed the Windows Airdroid software but was unable to login with my gmail account. I was getting the password incorrect message. I thought that maybe I needed to create an new account with a different email address on Windows now I have two accounts that don't sync.

I would like to get rid of the account I set up with the Windows software and then be able to gog in with my gmail credentials.

Hi, Whiznot, you can go visit user center and delete account on your own.

1. Open https://www.airdroid.com/ and sign in, then go to the user center from upper right.

Account Info Tab

Click Delete Account at the bottom and follow the instructions. The account can't be restored, but you can sign up again with the same email.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 35