HOW TO REAL EXIT FROM AIR DROID APP - NOT JUST FROM SCREEN

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 am in General

page 1 / 1
Lillian Admin
OP

Re: HOW TO REAL EXIT FROM AIR DROID APP - NOT JUST FROM SCREEN

Hi,

I'm here, because I want to warn you ( or inform you ) that I have a real problem with exiting from Air Droid.

FRom your first version of app in GPlay, I was hooked by simplicity in use, but now I have complain, and beleive I'm not the only one, cause I noticed different forums with same question :

HOW TO EXIT FROM AIR DROID, BECAUSE EVERY TIME I DO, IT HAS ONE OR EVEN TWO PROCESSES IN "RUNNING APPS" AND IT DRAINS MY BATTERY REAL BAD.

Evene if I stop them from there, it will pop up again. Not very friendly. I read some of yours answers about server running, but I don't buy that crap, simply because I don't need that option, and as some of others users said already, no matter server is running,
he must log in to manualy, so it's uselles, if you count on some automatication here.

That's really pisses me off, because if I need to exit, it MEANS, I DO NOT WON'T ANY RUNNING IN BACKGROUND !

Because I like this app, and because of some other "smart" apps on market, which do pretty much the same thing as yours ( stayin alive in background, no matter what master says ) I have "freeze app" to freeze your and some others,

because I do not wan't unistall them.

-----

As I'm reading elsewhere, this problem persist from 2012, and now is 2016. If I'm missing something in app, which can actually lead to REAL EXITING, DO TELL ME.

----

oTHERWISE, it would be a real shame, that you din't fix that in 4 years .

Best regards

Hi Panonski,
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
AirDroid running in the background is to help wake up the device when you need to connect to it from computer remotely, which is designed for remote connection. And since Android AirDroid 3.2.2, battery efficiency problem has been improved, battery save up to 65% when running in the background:)

As for the real exit, we will seriously discuss within our team and try to improve it. Since this is against the principle for remote connection, we will consider it seriously and try to make it more useful and approachable:)

Please keep up with us:)
Lillian
Admin
naoliv

Re: HOW TO REAL EXIT FROM AIR DROID APP - NOT JUST FROM SCREEN

Or airdroid is collecting and spying data for NSA or you really don't give a f*ck about 2 unwanted process running in background.
naoliv
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235039

Latest Member: yogo

Online: 48