Unable to sign in on Windows - Login Error 26861question

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Valor958
OP

Unable to sign in on Windows - Login Error 26861

Since I have downloaded this program, I have been receiving login error 26861, and it has not gone away. Per the FAQ, this is usually related to some connection issue on AirDroids end. Is there anything going on right now we should know about?

One alternate possible resolution I found was to set the DNS to 8.8.8.8, which I am not able to do and maintain my current connection since this is a work computer. I have to remain on the DNS my employer has selected or I lose connection.
Valor958
Lillian Admin

Re: Unable to sign in on Windows - Login Error 26861

Since I have downloaded this program, I have been receiving login error 26861, and it has not gone away. Per the FAQ, this is usually related to some connection issue on AirDroids end. Is there anything going on right now we should know about?

One alternate possible resolution I found was to set the DNS to 8.8.8.8, which I am not able to do and maintain my current connection since this is a work computer. I have to remain on the DNS my employer has selected or I lose connection.

Hi,
Would you please try log in web.airdroid.com and Android AirDroid on your phone and see if you can log in or not?
Lillian
Admin
Fabio Barreiro

Same error here. Also on an enterprise network (at my job)
Via WEB I can log in successfully but I'd like to use the Desktop for Notifications mirroring

Fabio Barreiro
Lillian Admin

Same error here. Also on an enterprise network (at my job)
Via WEB I can log in successfully but I'd like to use the Desktop for Notifications mirroring

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://i.imgur.com/CK99BeL.jpg[/sizeimg]

Hi Sorry that it may be caused by the enterprise firewall, and we can not do much about that

You can also have notification mirror on web.airdroid.com. Pls check this post for more info about this: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15930
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 42