AirDroid renders PC Unusable

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Matthew Hodge
OP

AirDroid renders PC Unusable

I downloaded the official AirDroid client today for use with my Android phone. When launching the application, it appears to do nothing. After about five minutes, it will open, but not show in the Task Bar. If you click anywhere except inside the AirDroid application, my computer will freeze (Explorer to be more precise). It will force Explorer to restart over and over and over again. It literally renders my computer unusable unless I open Task Manager and kill the AirDroid process. What gives?
Matthew Hodge
Charlene Admin

Re: AirDroid renders PC Unusable

I downloaded the official AirDroid client today for use with my Android phone. When launching the application, it appears to do nothing. After about five minutes, it will open, but not show in the Task Bar. If you click anywhere except inside the AirDroid application, my computer will freeze (Explorer to be more precise). It will force Explorer to restart over and over and over again. It literally renders my computer unusable unless I open Task Manager and kill the AirDroid process. What gives?

Hi Matthew,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.Could you please tell us your computer operating system name and version?
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 53