No device found with your accountquestion

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Lili
OP

No device found with your account

How can I add my phone? I've done everything. Logged in, logged out, hit the QR code, hit the QR code again, closed the app, opened the app. on my computer it still says "Add a device. No device found with your account." It shows the computer, but not the phone. I've been (apparently) downloading photos, but if I try to open photo folder in desktop app, I still get "no device found with your account." So where are these photos being downloaded TO? I want my iPhone back!!!!!!!!! This Android is a nightmare.
Lili
Charlene Admin

Re: No device found with your account

How can I add my phone? I've done everything. Logged in, logged out, hit the QR code, hit the QR code again, closed the app, opened the app. on my computer it still says "Add a device. No device found with your account." It shows the computer, but not the phone. I've been (apparently) downloading photos, but if I try to open photo folder in desktop app, I still get "no device found with your account." So where are these photos being downloaded TO? I want my iPhone back!!!!!!!!! This Android is a nightmare.

Hi Lili,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. But please don't worry, we will do everything we can to help you work it out. Could you please check if you've logged in the same account both on Phone and PC? :)
Charlene
Admin
CarolineLacombe

My device was not on the list. But every time I try to add my laptop, it still says no device found! Help Please!
CarolineLacombe
Lillian Admin

My device was not on the list. But every time I try to add my laptop, it still says no device found! Help Please!

Hi would you please tell us your phone model? It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error message.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 73