Can't sign in -10002question

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:34 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Jen
OP

Can't sign in -10002

I downloaded Airdroid on my PC (Win 10) and the app on my Galaxy S5.

I can't sign in on my mobile, it keeps giving error: Failed to sign in. Please check your network (-10002). I tried with my LTE connexion and with my Wifi connexion (which is very stable and fully working) and no change.

Also, when I try to verify my email on my account through the Airdroid website, it failed there too. Keeps saying Failed to send email.

What is happening? Nothing seems to work.
brianwmniles likes this post.
Jen
brianwmniles

Re: Can't sign in -10002

Having the same issue - OSX (Sierra 10.12) and Nexus 6P (Nugat)
brianwmniles
seafern

Having same problem PC Windows 10 and Huawei P8 Max running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
seafern
iam13islucky

Same issue here. Windows 10 and Nexus 6p (Nougat). I got an email when the phone "signed-in" but the phone never signed in fully, and signing in on my computer never sent me an email.
iam13islucky
kh

I'm having the exact same problem. Windows 10 and Motorola Turbo X HP.

Do we have a solution??
kh
Bypass

Should be 4 replies on this thread but I cannot see them, is this my fault?
Bypass
Lillian Admin

I can't sign in on my mobile, it keeps giving error: Failed to sign in. Please check your network (-10002). I tried with my LTE connexion and with my Wifi connexion (which is very stable and fully working) and no change.

Also, when I try to verify my email on my account through the Airdroid website, it failed there too. Keeps saying Failed to send email.

Having same problem PC Windows 10 and Huawei P8 Max running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Same issue here. Windows 10 and Nexus 6p (Nougat). I got an email when the phone "signed-in" but the phone never signed in fully, and signing in on my computer never sent me an email.

Hey guys! Would you please try it again and see if it works now?

Sorry for the trouble that may have caused you
Lillian
Admin
Bypass

lillian wrote:

Hey guys! Would you please try it again and see if it works now?

Sorry for the trouble that may have caused you

Thank you for your reply, now signed in. Would be grateful if you answer a second question:_ I am able to transfer files remotely but not locally. I have followed the instructions for 'Back-up'. When I click the Back-up icon on my phone it takes me to an instruction page (light blue) showing how to install airdroid etc rather than the green page 'Back-up now' where I can set 'Back-up destination', 'Back-up folder' or 'Automatic back-up'. I do not know how to resolve this. (My computer/XP is connected via ethernet to wireless router. My phone has full connection to wireless router. I have tried the phone Test Page/ all is working ie. Network/ Go push/ Remote data connection. Any help greatly appreciated!
Apologise - When I say 'able to transfer files remotely' I mean from phone to computer.
Bypass
Lillian Admin

Thank you for your reply, now signed in. Would be grateful if you answer a second question:_ I am able to transfer files remotely but not locally. I have followed the instructions for 'Back-up'. When I click the Back-up icon on my phone it takes me to an instruction page (light blue) showing how to install airdroid etc rather than the green page 'Back-up now' where I can set 'Back-up destination', 'Back-up folder' or 'Automatic back-up'. I do not know how to resolve this. (My computer/XP is connected via ethernet to wireless router. My phone has full connection to wireless router. I have tried the phone Test Page/ all is working ie. Network/ Go push/ Remote data connection. Any help greatly appreciated!
Apologise - When I say 'able to transfer files remotely' I mean from phone to computer.

Hi, Kindly note that Backup feature requires the LAN connection mode, which means that your phone and PC should be connected to the same WiFi.

And the light-blue instruction page you mentioned, was it the first time you use Backup? Did you notice that on the top of that instruction page, there are PC device names, and you need to choose one PC as the Backup destination, which means that you choose this computer as the one to save the photos and videos you backup.

Please click one PC. And then it won't show up again next time you enter Backup.
Lillian
Admin
Bypass

lillian wrote:
Hi, Kindly note that Backup feature requires the LAN connection mode, which means that your phone and PC should be connected to the same WiFi.

And the light-blue instruction page you mentioned, was it the first time you use Backup? Did you notice that on the top of that instruction page, there are PC device names, and you need to choose one PC as the Backup destination, which means that you choose this computer as the one to save the photos and videos you backup.

Please click one PC. And then it won't show up again next time you enter Backup.

Many thanks for your reply. I followed your instructions and was able to confirm my own computer as the Back-up destination (I had not thought to hold down the PC device name at the top of the instruction page). I backed-up my files successfully to my computer, but could not then find them. I did find them in the end but now cannot remember how I did so or where they were. Is it therefore possible to change the Back-up folder to one of my own choice? Once again, many thanks for your help.
Bypass
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 56