airmirror adb commands

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:48 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Davis Darvish
OP

airmirror adb commands

what commands are being executed over adb to enable airmirror when we plug our phones into tthe computer? i want to see if there is a way to execute it by some other method as my phone is rooted but doesnt work with airmirror unless i plug it in
Davis Darvish
Charlene Admin

Re: airmirror adb commands

what commands are being executed over adb to enable airmirror when we plug our phones into tthe computer? i want to see if there is a way to execute it by some other method as my phone is rooted but doesnt work with airmirror unless i plug it in

Hi Davis,sorry for any inconvenience that you experienced. Could you please tell us more details about it?

First,is it able to work via non-rooted way?
Second,could you please tell us the app that you used for root?
Charlene
Admin
KP

Re: airmirror adb commands

If you want to investigate the ADB traffic over USB look into Wireshark. It's normally used for network captures but it also supports USB capture and they even have an ADB traffic dissector built in now. Also keep in mind that Airdroid uses it's own packaged ADB binary (AirDroid_adb.exe), so that's what you'll want to use to see if it can communicate properly over wifi.
KP
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 114