Screenshots in AirMirror

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:33 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Daina Lynn Davenport-Fey
OP

Screenshots in AirMirror

As a documentation professional who takes a *lot* of screenshots, I find that sometimes, screenshots are time-sensitive. For instance, sometimes app buttons have a rollover state, or a click/touch state that's hard to capture via the regular AirMirror method -initiate action, move mouse to AirMirror screenshot button, oh, too late, missed it...

What I'd like to see in a future release is a keyboard shortcut, similar to MyMobiler's Ctrl-F. I'd like to be able to initiate an action on my Android device, have the rollover or click/touch event happen, and be able to capture it immediately. Having to try and move the mouse to try and capture a screenshot is sometimes tricky, in terms of timing.

I've been able to get around this a time or two by capturing a screencast, but pulling a frame from a screencast is time-consuming, and the resolution suffers.

Having a keyboard shortcut for screencaps should be easy to implement, no?
Daina Lynn Davenport-Fey
Lillian Admin

Re: Screenshots in AirMirror

As a documentation professional who takes a *lot* of screenshots, I find that sometimes, screenshots are time-sensitive. For instance, sometimes app buttons have a rollover state, or a click/touch state that's hard to capture via the regular AirMirror method -initiate action, move mouse to AirMirror screenshot button, oh, too late, missed it...

What I'd like to see in a future release is a keyboard shortcut, similar to MyMobiler's Ctrl-F. I'd like to be able to initiate an action on my Android device, have the rollover or click/touch event happen, and be able to capture it immediately. Having to try and move the mouse to try and capture a screenshot is sometimes tricky, in terms of timing.

I've been able to get around this a time or two by capturing a screencast, but pulling a frame from a screencast is time-consuming, and the resolution suffers.

Having a keyboard shortcut for screencaps should be easy to implement, no?

Hi, your voice has been heard.

We will discuss within our team and make evaluation of it. Please keep up with AirDroid!

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further quesitons or suggestions!

Thank you~
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235457

Latest Member: omid.azad

Online: 50