Stopping AirMirror Stream.question

Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:21 pm in General

page 1 / 1
AnderB
OP

Stopping AirMirror Stream.

Hey there,

Using the AirDroid 3.3.4 desktop app, I can start AirMirror just fine. When I'm done using it, how do I stop the stream without closing the AirMirror tab? If that's the only way, how can I open the AirMirror tab again without completely restarting the application?

Thanks!
AnderB
Lillian Admin

Re: Stopping AirMirror Stream.

Hey there,

Using the AirDroid 3.3.4 desktop app, I can start AirMirror just fine. When I'm done using it, how do I stop the stream without closing the AirMirror tab? If that's the only way, how can I open the AirMirror tab again without completely restarting the application?

Thanks!

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Kindly note that when you need to stop stream, AirMirror tab would be closed. And the AirMirror service won't be cut off when you click X on the upper right corner, and you will get a notification stating whether to disconnect.
Click no and you don't need to restart and connect to AirMirror service again next time you open AirMirror.

And kindly note that you need to open AirDroid program to open AirMirror tab. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
jensrobot

So we have to restart desktop app everytime? why can the tab not just stay there so it can be opened again?
jensrobot
Lillian Admin

So we have to restart desktop app everytime? why can the tab not just stay there so it can be opened again?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. We will discuss this within our team and make evaluation of it. Please keep up with AirDroid!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235433

Latest Member: Amir eldar

Online: 26