Connecting 2 Windows PC's and an Android Phone?

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 am in General

page 1 / 1
Orion
OP

Connecting 2 Windows PC's and an Android Phone?

Has anyone tried to connect 2 PC's and an android device with AirDroid? I seem to have an issue ... I keep getting a 'signed out" message and I have to keep signing in. Basically I have 2 Windows 10 PC's hooked up to my network with AirDroid and an Axon 7. When I have both PC's running it keeps kicking me off and popping up a message saying that I have signed out. Also .. This program seems better than Pushbullet but with Pushbullet I could push things from my bedroom PC to my Main PC and vica versa.. but I can't see a way to add the Main computer to the Bedroom AirDroid and I cant connect my Bedroom to my Main PC .. is this program only for android to PC for pushes and can you only have one PC connected to it. Just as I was typing this ... i got disconnected The message says "You're signed out as the account is signed in on another computer at 22.44."
Orion
Lillian Admin

Re: Connecting 2 Windows PC's and an Android Phone?

Has anyone tried to connect 2 PC's and an android device with AirDroid? I seem to have an issue ... I keep getting a 'signed out" message and I have to keep signing in. Basically I have 2 Windows 10 PC's hooked up to my network with AirDroid and an Axon 7. When I have both PC's running it keeps kicking me off and popping up a message saying that I have signed out. Also .. This program seems better than Pushbullet but with Pushbullet I could push things from my bedroom PC to my Main PC and vica versa.. but I can't see a way to add the Main computer to the Bedroom AirDroid and I cant connect my Bedroom to my Main PC .. is this program only for android to PC for pushes and can you only have one PC connected to it. Just as I was typing this ... i got disconnected The message says "You're signed out as the account is signed in on another computer at 22.44."

Hi, Kindly note that AirDroid supports connecting to one PC and 2 devices (6 devices for Premium), thus you can only sign in on one computer at one time. However, you may try to sign in desktop client on one PC, and sign in web.airdroid.com on the other PC browser
Lillian
Admin
Orion

Re: Connecting 2 Windows PC's and an Android Phone?

Lillian wrote:Hi, Kindly note that AirDroid supports connecting to one PC and 2 devices (6 devices for Premium), thus you can only sign in on one computer at one time. However, you may try to sign in desktop client on one PC, and sign in web.airdroid.com on the other PC browser

Thanks for the reply and information... I guess I will use AirDroid on my desktop and continue to use Pushbullet on the Bedroom PC... I only use the bedroom PC as a sleep aid. I can dismiss notifications with my watch or just leave them, I don't need any real interaction with the notifications like I do when I'm on my desktop PC
Orion
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 48