Still cannot connect PC to Huawei Cell Phone - Premium Member

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:40 pm in General

page 1 / 1
loybanks
OP

Still cannot connect PC to Huawei Cell Phone - Premium Member

I’m going around and around with this Airdroid. I really love the application. Being able to accomplish so many things thru airdroid makes all very simple. But this “ not connecting” almost every time is driving me nuts. I’ve published this problem on the Forum. I thought I was over the problem, but still just not connecting. A few weeks ago I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled the upgrade version at that time. So then I was connecting for maybe a day or two. But then went back to not connecting.

RealTime>>>While writing this I’ve uninstalled airdroid once again. Reinstalled Ver. 3.3.5. But new version still not connecting to my Huawei Cell Phone.

I've been reading everything I can about the subject, but so far have not stumbled on solution. I'm needing some real help here. Thanks.

PS: Using Windows 10. When I go into my Network, which shows all apps connected to my Network...then Airdroid is not there. When I run a search for other devices, the Airdroid is not picked up. So what gives with this apparent error?
Attachments
Airdroid-Problem-2016-11-04_7-32-45.png
loybanks
loybanks

Re: Still cannot connect PC to Huawei Cell Phone - Premium Member

Looks like web.airdroid.com is allowing me to sign in and send SMS thru airdroid.

But still have question noted above. Why isn't my a Huawei Cell Phone showing up in My Windows 10 Network with my other devices? It's attached to the PC with a cable. Still need help here.

Loy Banks
loybanks
Lillian Admin

Re: Still cannot connect PC to Huawei Cell Phone - Premium Member

Looks like web.airdroid.com is allowing me to sign in and send SMS thru airdroid.

But still have question noted above. Why isn't my a Huawei Cell Phone showing up in My Windows 10 Network with my other devices? It's attached to the PC with a cable. Still need help here.

Loy Banks

Hi Loy.

Would you please open IE browser, and then visit: https://id4.airdroid.com/p14/pc/signin to have a try?
And please send us a screenshot of it.
Lillian
Admin
loybanks

Here's the pic you asked for plus other comments or questions

Here's the screenshot for Internet Explorer. Got the same thing using Microsoft Edge and Chrome. Hope this helps. Please let me know what you are trying to accomplish? I just used http://web.airdroid.com/ and we did connect again. But sure would like to know why local connection does not work. Just curious! Thanks.

Loy Banks
Attachments
IE-Pic-for-forum-2016-12-01_6-59-27.png
loybanks
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 58