Airdroid creating folders outside designated settingsquestion

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:32 pm in General

page 1 / 1
stuxdroif
OP

Airdroid creating folders outside designated settings

Hello!

I seem to have a small problem with AirDroid creating essentially the same backup and storage folders on my "D" drive which is only used for media. The "C" drive is where my OS is installed and I would like to keep system files on that drive only. I went to settings and I changed the "received files", "screenshots/videos" and "backups" destinations to the C:/AirDroid. However, when AirDroid starts, it still creates and AirDroid folder on my "D" drive and I can't find any additional settings to change that.

I would appreciate your help!

Cheers!
stuxdroif
Lillian Admin

Re: Airdroid creating folders outside designated settings

Hello!

I seem to have a small problem with AirDroid creating essentially the same backup and storage folders on my "D" drive which is only used for media. The "C" drive is where my OS is installed and I would like to keep system files on that drive only. I went to settings and I changed the "received files", "screenshots/videos" and "backups" destinations to the C:/AirDroid. However, when AirDroid starts, it still creates and AirDroid folder on my "D" drive and I can't find any additional settings to change that.

I would appreciate your help!

Cheers!

Hi, Would you please tell us the following info so that we can better assist you?

1 Your AirDroid account
2 The OS of your computer
3 The AirDroid version you are using
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235570

Latest Member: karthi