Transfer Files to other devices impossible!?

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Jan Karlson
OP

Transfer Files to other devices impossible!?

Hello I have a problem with AirDroid 4 (Newst-My OS Win10x64Pro and on the OTT Android 6.0.1),

I use their app to connect my PC with my OTT Androidbox to transfer large video stream files via WLAN.
At the OTT box hangs via USB a 4 Bay HDD with 4TB and 3x2TB HDD.
As you can see in the picture, curiously only the one 4TB disk is displayed. The other one finds and over the reference memory on the Android partition, think this is a shortcut. Know me with android not as good as with the PC.
Anyway, I would like to transfer files which are larger than 10GB, which goes because of lack of free memory so but not. I need an access to the hard disks! If I try to get an error, or -4.

AirDroids rights are set to maximum / superuser, but still does not work!
Please Look the two Screenshots! ->Image

Screenshot 2->Image

Please i need a brief and understandable guide what I have to do so I access the large hard disks get the hang on the box, many thanks!
Jan Karlson
Lillian Admin

Re: Transfer Files to other devices impossible!?

Hello I have a problem with AirDroid 4 (Newst-My OS Win10x64Pro and on the OTT Android 6.0.1),

I use their app to connect my PC with my OTT Androidbox to transfer large video stream files via WLAN.
At the OTT box hangs via USB a 4 Bay HDD with 4TB and 3x2TB HDD.
As you can see in the picture, curiously only the one 4TB disk is displayed. The other one finds and over the reference memory on the Android partition, think this is a shortcut. Know me with android not as good as with the PC.
Anyway, I would like to transfer files which are larger than 10GB, which goes because of lack of free memory so but not. I need an access to the hard disks! If I try to get an error, or -4.

AirDroids rights are set to maximum / superuser, but still does not work!
Please Look the two Screenshots! ->Image

Screenshot 2->Image

Please i need a brief and understandable guide what I have to do so I access the large hard disks get the hang on the box, many thanks!

Hi, do the issues happen again? If the issues happens again, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318
Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235555

Latest Member: Ok

Online: 74