Can Airdroid run in "stealth mode"?question

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:41 am in General

page 1 / 1
digiteye
OP

Can Airdroid run in "stealth mode"?

Hi, is it possible to "wake up" the android app from the web? I don't want to run it and having it visible; for example that makes no sense in case if someone steals the phone, will see immediately that the app is running, stop it and I cant figure who it was. It seems if the app is closed the functionality will be stopped also. This renders the app crippled / useless for security matters.

Another idea I wanted to use the phone for was leaving it in a certain country, in my friend's apartment (switched on and connected to a charger). Then from the phone I could send and receive sms at the low local rate while I would be in another country. But for that the screen should always be on, as it seems. That's not the best treatment for the LCD.

I think both issues would be solved if I could remotely wake up the app and / or the app could run in invisible mode.

Any idea or solution?

Thank you
digiteye
Lillian Admin

Re: Can Airdroid run in "stealth mode"?

Hi, is it possible to "wake up" the android app from the web? I don't want to run it and having it visible; for example that makes no sense in case if someone steals the phone, will see immediately that the app is running, stop it and I cant figure who it was. It seems if the app is closed the functionality will be stopped also. This renders the app crippled / useless for security matters.

Another idea I wanted to use the phone for was leaving it in a certain country, in my friend's apartment (switched on and connected to a charger). Then from the phone I could send and receive sms at the low local rate while I would be in another country. But for that the screen should always be on, as it seems. That's not the best treatment for the LCD.

I think both issues would be solved if I could remotely wake up the app and / or the app could run in invisible mode.

Any idea or solution?

Thank you

Hi, pls check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235457

Latest Member: omid.azad

Online: 49