Frequent disconnects

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Yuri Yslin
OP

Frequent disconnects

Hello,

I had a Sony Z3 Compact and everything worked flawlessly.

Now I'm using a Xiaomi Mi5 and, despite me trying to set up everything properly, i can't get the PC app to stay synced for more than a couple minutes. I lose the wifi connection and have to wake the phone to reestablish it.

I have already set power saving OFF at options, and keep wifi active in the background at phone options... nothing seems to work. :<

what else can I do?
Yuri Yslin
KHONGBIET

Re: Frequent disconnects

Airdroid destop access to contacts, but cannot access to call history and sms. Help me!
KHONGBIET
Lillian Admin

Hello,

I had a Sony Z3 Compact and everything worked flawlessly.

Now I'm using a Xiaomi Mi5 and, despite me trying to set up everything properly, i can't get the PC app to stay synced for more than a couple minutes. I lose the wifi connection and have to wake the phone to reestablish it.

I have already set power saving OFF at options, and keep wifi active in the background at phone options... nothing seems to work. :<

what else can I do?

Hi, Have you checked this setting on your Mi5? Open Settings in your device> Additional settings> Battery> Manage apps battery usage> turn off Manage apps' battery usage & Restrict apps when battery is low> select Choose apps to restrict> uncheck AirDroid> cilck OK.

And please also visit the post about this issue: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15945
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Airdroid destop access to contacts, but cannot access to call history and sms. Help me!

Hi, would you pls try to access from web.airdroid.com to see if it works?

If the issue happens again, would you please send us screenshot of the error message?
Lillian
Admin
Yuri Yslin

Hello Lillian,

Turns out it was one of Xiaomi Mi5's built-in memory cleaners that was the cause for Airdroid not working properly.

One can disable it through control panel.

I guess Android needs the created temporary files to maintain the connection in the first place.

Cheers,
Yuri Yslin
Lillian Admin

Hello Lillian,

Turns out it was one of Xiaomi Mi5's built-in memory cleaners that was the cause for Airdroid not working properly.

One can disable it through control panel.

I guess Android needs the created temporary files to maintain the connection in the first place.

Cheers,

Hi Yuri, good to know it works! And thank you for your suggestion! We would try to improve it in the further when it is feasible!
Would you please tell which built-in memory cleaner in the device? Would you mind sending us a screenshot of that It would be really helpful for those who might encounter the same issue as yours
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 52