smartwatch "ourtime x01s" airdroid fully compatible ?

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:03 pm in General

page 1 / 1
sbt
OP

smartwatch "ourtime x01s" airdroid fully compatible ?

Hello everybody

I'm pretty new here

I bought an android 5.1 smartwatch : ourtime X01s

As everybody know, this kind of device is a pity when you have something to type through its virtual keyboard

Airdroid and AirMirror are obviously the solution for me, allowing the keyboard of my PC to "pilot" the watch

My PC and the watch see each other but AirMirror still cannot connect to the watch (where wifi is ok, Airdroid 4.0 launched, and able to send messages or files to Airdroid site through internet connection)

NB : my smartwatch is rooted ...

Any idea please ?

Thanks a lot - and have soon a nice new year -

Serge
sbt
Lillian Admin

Re: smartwatch "ourtime x01s" airdroid fully compatible ?

Hello everybody

I'm pretty new here

I bought an android 5.1 smartwatch : ourtime X01s

As everybody know, this kind of device is a pity when you have something to type through its virtual keyboard

Airdroid and AirMirror are obviously the solution for me, allowing the keyboard of my PC to "pilot" the watch

My PC and the watch see each other but AirMirror still cannot connect to the watch (where wifi is ok, Airdroid 4.0 launched, and able to send messages or files to Airdroid site through internet connection)

NB : my smartwatch is rooted ...

Any idea please ?

Thanks a lot - and have soon a nice new year -

Serge

Hi Serge, is there any error message when it failed? Pls send us a screenshot of that.

And also pls send us log files on your device and PC so that our dev. can check it for you?

Windows:
Please enter “%appdata%\airdroid\logs” on Windows explorer and you will find the log files.
Mac:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

THX!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics