screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading and loading nor the camera is working what seems to be th

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:39 pm in General

page 1 / 1
jibi.khan224
OP

screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading and loading nor the camera is working what seems to be th

last night it was working fine but today Screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading nor the camera is opening when camera loads in the end it says FAILED TO LAUNCH CAMERA where it was working very fine yesterday but today both the screenshot and camera functions are not working please help!!
manu likes this post.
jibi.khan224
Redmi 3S

Re: screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading and loading nor the camera is working what seems to be th

last night it was working fine but today Screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading nor the camera is opening when camera loads in the end it says FAILED TO LAUNCH CAMERA where it was working very fine yesterday but today both the screenshot and camera functions are not working please help!!

same thing is happening with me from last 5 days but no one reply
manu likes this post.
Redmi 3S
kizer9

Re: screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading and loading nor the camera is working what seems to b

Mine too started this morning and happening on multiple devices via Android web... I am running Android 6 with airdroid 4.0.0.4. Anyone know why or how to fix?

UPDATE: Camera works OK via local connection mode, but not other mode. Multiple devices experience the same. Must be a bigger airdroid issue.
kizer9
GiL

Re: screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading and loading nor the camera is working what seems to b

tengo el mismo problema
i have the same problem camera and screenshots
GiL
manu

Re: screenshot is not opening it just keeps on loading and loading and loading nor the camera is working what seems to be th

camera and screenshot is not working his loding and loding and say permistions
manu
Lillian Admin

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Would you please try it again now and see if Camera feature and Screenshot works properly? Please log out and log in again to have a try!

If the issue happens again, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
jibi.khan224 likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
kizer9

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Would you please try it again now and see if Camera feature and Screenshot works properly? Please log out and log in again to have a try!

If the issue happens again, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Thank you, it is working again now. What was the problem? Was it on the airdroid web side or was there anything we as users could fix without having to bother you?
kizer9
Lillian Admin

Thank you, it is working again now. What was the problem? Was it on the airdroid web side or was there anything we as users could fix without having to bother you?

Hi, good to know it works!
It seems there is something in our side but we have fixed it as quickly as we found the issue. Thanks to you guys that report the issues to us! As we always stress, your voices have always helped improve AirDroid a lot! Hence as users, we do hope you can use AirDroid smoothly, and do feel free to tell us if you have encountered any issues with AirDroid so that we can know and help you out as possible as we can! Voices from you mean a lot to us
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235385

Latest Member: Mk

Online: 25