How do I change my device administrator to AirDroid on my Android?question

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:27 am in General

page 1 / 1
barbie
OP

How do I change my device administrator to AirDroid on my Android?

Ok, I'm new to this so hope I use this platform properly. I'm trying to change my device administrator to AirDroid from Android device manager but can't. I need to do this in order to use 'find phone'. I managed to disable Android device manager after going into settings/google/security and switching off 'Remotely locate this device' and 'Allow remote lock and erase'. But I still can't activate AirDroid to be the new device administrator. It won't do anything when I keep hitting 'Activate'. Somewhere I saw a message saying that something is blocking this request from being carried out. I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is blocking this from happening? Thanks for your help in advance.

Barbie
barbie
Lillian Admin

Re: How do I change my device administrator to AirDroid on my Android?

Ok, I'm new to this so hope I use this platform properly. I'm trying to change my device administrator to AirDroid from Android device manager but can't. I need to do this in order to use 'find phone'. I managed to disable Android device manager after going into settings/google/security and switching off 'Remotely locate this device' and 'Allow remote lock and erase'. But I still can't activate AirDroid to be the new device administrator. It won't do anything when I keep hitting 'Activate'. Somewhere I saw a message saying that something is blocking this request from being carried out. I've tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is blocking this from happening? Thanks for your help in advance.

Barbie
Hi Barbie,

Generally, AirDroid would ask to be granted the device administrator when turning on the Find Phone feature on your Android AirDroid, and you can just click it, and it can be done,
Can you please tell us the specific steps of how you made it, or send us a short video about that so that we can check it for you to see which step has the problems?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235046

Latest Member: Nazir Emrani

Online: 44