Launching AirMirrorquestion

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:22 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Eagle 3
OP

Launching AirMirror

Currently to launch AirDroid in HD mode, I have to click on the AirMirror icon in the taskbar tray, click on the glasses icon, click on AirMirror, click on the icon to detach AirMirror from AirDroid, click on the three-dot option and click on HD. That's too many steps.

It would be very convenient to be able to launch AirMirror in HD mode by right-clicking on the AirDroid icon in the taskbar tray and selecting AirMirror, or have a desktop icon to launch AirMirror. Can this be done?
Eagle 3
Lillian Admin

Re: Launching AirMirror

Currently to launch AirDroid in HD mode, I have to click on the AirMirror icon in the taskbar tray, click on the glasses icon, click on AirMirror, click on the icon to detach AirMirror from AirDroid, click on the three-dot option and click on HD. That's too many steps.

It would be very convenient to be able to launch AirMirror in HD mode by right-clicking on the AirDroid icon in the taskbar tray and selecting AirMirror, or have a desktop icon to launch AirMirror. Can this be done?

Hi, Thank you for your suggestion! The requested feature is not available for now. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
We will pass on your voice to our team and carefully evaluate it. Thank you!
Lillian
Admin
Eagle 3

Hi, Thank you for your suggestion! The requested feature is not available for now. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
We will pass on your voice to our team and carefully evaluate it. Thank you!

Thanks Lillian. I hope this gets implemented. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to have this feature.
Eagle 3
Lillian Admin

Thanks Lillian. I hope this gets implemented. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to have this feature.

Hi we heard you!
Lillian
Admin
Eagle 3

Just curious if this will be implemented. Not pushing, just asking.
Eagle 3
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 49