can not access my camera when premium

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:31 am in General

page 1 / 1
whoami
OP

can not access my camera when premium

I tried to connect my device and then turn on camera but why the signal is interrupted? I try again and the result was the same. Can you help me?
whoami
Lillian Admin

Re: can not access my camera when premium

I tried to connect my device and then turn on camera but why the signal is interrupted? I try again and the result was the same. Can you help me?

Hi, can you send us a screenshot of that error msg?
And please also tell us the device model, Android OS version, and AirDroid version you are using so that we can check it for you
Lillian
Admin
trackcom

There is a lot of error with airdroid, I have got the same issue on 2 phones months ago and still not fix but the worst thing is since last start of month where there authentification server crash I can't connect any more on 1 phone and same if I open an issue there is still no update from airdroid support. I have a premium that I can't use any more as I need.
trackcom
Lillian Admin

There is a lot of error with airdroid, I have got the same issue on 2 phones months ago and still not fix but the worst thing is since last start of month where there authentification server crash I can't connect any more on 1 phone and same if I open an issue there is still no update from airdroid support. I have a premium that I can't use any more as I need.

Hi, sincere apologies for causing you the inconveniences.
Pls update AirDroid on your devices to the latest version and see if it works properly.
If the issue happens again, pls tell us the following info so that we can give it a check.
1. Your AirDroid account.
2. Your device model and Android OS.
3. The log files on your device so that we can troubleshoot the issue for you.
Log path:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

THX!
Lillian
Admin
trackcom

Hi,
I already provide you those detail at the start of the threading when you ask me. Now I can't provide you any more as since your server authentication issue more than 1 month ago I can't access to airdroid. I have open another post for this but no update on it exclude mine asking for feedback. Version of airdroid as per google play is last version.
trackcom
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 43