Conntected through HotSpot Supported?question

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:26 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Diane Chow
OP

Conntected through HotSpot Supported?

I keep trying to airmirror or air anything for that matter and it wont connect. I get my notifications on the desktop but nothing is mirrored is it because my phone is the HotSpot and the laptop is using it? Also, on my phone I'm getting the photos in SMS but on Desktop AirDroid it only shows texts. Please help Thank you!
6 people like this post.
Diane Chow
Lillian Admin

Re: Conntected through HotSpot Supported?

I keep trying to airmirror or air anything for that matter and it wont connect. I get my notifications on the desktop but nothing is mirrored is it because my phone is the HotSpot and the laptop is using it? Also, on my phone I'm getting the photos in SMS but on Desktop AirDroid it only shows texts. Please help Thank you!

Hi Diane,

1. As for the AirMirror, can you pls report the issue via AirDroid Feedback on your Windows desktop client?
Pls check this post for instructions to report the issue: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

2. Sorry that MMS is not supported on AirDroid, thus you can not receive the MMS via AirDroid...
And on web.airdroid.com, it supports sending SMS with pictures, and the pic will become an attached link, you can click the link to check the pic.
lreddy likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
rcus

hey, if u want Come please web.airdroid and login google acc, alcatelcore4@gmail.com pw klara12345, idk whats name airme or mirror i have but, only some one can control my phone, i can't -,-'
2 people like this post.
rcus
Jose L. Alonso

sola decir Ornitorri13 o11?
Jose L. Alonso
Niki Admin

sola decir Ornitorri13 o11?

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
EdwardMatthew likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Adventure+Addiction

I think its fixed now.
Arpita Jain likes this post.
Adventure+Addiction
Thomas

I think its fixed now.
Can you share the guide? Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogging@bestwashingmachineinindia & bestwashingmachineinindia - best washing machine in india
Thomas
darsh

if you wanna know the best home appliances. visit here
darsh
Edward

Problem in the router

The Hotspot not supporting problem which I recently noticed but that cannot be solved because you need an update simply because there might be some bug which is causing the problem. You can hence check for the best wireless routers which might help you.
3 people like this post.
Edward
AndreyAndrey

In order to solve a lot of problems with routers, you have to know the router IP address. I've used http://whatsmyrouterip.com few times when I had such issues.You can try this one, ore look for another online.
9 people like this post.
AndreyAndrey
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 125