AirMirror displays "Screen cannot be mirrored" - Working problem

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm in General

page 1 / 1
MartinaTerraglia
OP

AirMirror displays "Screen cannot be mirrored" - Working problem

[SORRY FOR MY BAD ENG]

I have a problem with the use of AirMirror, that doesn't allow me to use it:
everything works properly, for example airdroid web client, desktop client and all notifications but airmirror (both in web and in desktop) doesn't want to work correctly. Until some days ago it was working (sometimes I had to retry connecting until paired) then, despite continuous attempts, it is no longer able to connect and it's shown the message:
"Screen cannot be mirrored. Try non root mode"
What could I do? If useful I can mail you the logs and exception files generated by pc and phone.
Thanks
P.S.: It would be better I receive an help reply before I renew my premium account, between 6 days.
MartinaTerraglia
Vanessa Admin

Re: AirMirror displays "Screen cannot be mirrored" - Working problem

[SORRY FOR MY BAD ENG]

I have a problem with the use of AirMirror, that doesn't allow me to use it:
everything works properly, for example airdroid web client, desktop client and all notifications but airmirror (both in web and in desktop) doesn't want to work correctly. Until some days ago it was working (sometimes I had to retry connecting until paired) then, despite continuous attempts, it is no longer able to connect and it's shown the message:
"Screen cannot be mirrored. Try non root mode"
What could I do? If useful I can mail you the logs and exception files generated by pc and phone.
Thanks
P.S.: It would be better I receive an help reply before I renew my premium account, between 6 days.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), and we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!

Best regards!

AirDroid Team
MartinaTerraglia likes this post.
Vanessa
Admin
ash

kept asking usb debugging everytime i try to login
ash
MartinaTerraglia

by accident I tried to retry the connection and suddenly it works again, without I've done anything ... maybe was it a problem with the server? the fact is that it's over now, after a week
MartinaTerraglia
Sergio

ESTÁ DANDO O ERRO 10013 ... ERRO DE SERVIDOR
2 people like this post.
Sergio
MartinaTerraglia

‎Sta dando l'errore 10013. ERRORE DEL SERVER ‎
For this issue I have uninstalled app in Windows (totally clean) and then I install the latest version, downloaded from site, it worked again.
-> Issue of my thread is a mistery yet
by accident I tried to retry the connection and suddenly it works again, without I've done anything ... maybe was it a problem with the server? the fact is that it's over now, after a week

sometimes it appears...mostly works right now but there's still some trouble.
MartinaTerraglia
MartinaTerraglia

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), and we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!

Best regards!

AirDroid Team

I've sent you everything...right now, as above written, it works but not fine. I'm waitin' for an answer on my feedback to solve/understand the issue
MartinaTerraglia
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 121