Why are the files not available to download on my pc ?question

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
davyjones
OP

Why are the files not available to download on my pc ?

Hello Airdriod,

I downloaded the App on my android phone and also on my home pc. I went to a relation's house and logged on to their wireless network with my phone.

I sent a bunch of small files via remote connection mode to my home pc ( it looked to me to have successfully uploaded them somewhere ) - i get home and open the desktop app to see where the files are i.e where to download or if they were uploaded to my pc .

I get this notice in the device area ( see attached ) please dont tell me one has to wait 7 days to be able to retrieve the files that i sent via remote connection ?

pic of desktop app.png
davyjones
davyjones

Re: Why are the files not available to download on my pc ?

There is noting anywhere in the desktop app that is allowing me to retrieve or download the files - is this right ? am i doing something wrong ?
davyjones
davyjones

I have seen a message in my inbox from airdroidadmin - but it doesn't actually saying anything in reference to my question

It just gives me a link to my initial inquiry ????????????
HAPIUl likes this post.
davyjones
Niki Admin

Hello Airdriod,

I downloaded the App on my android phone and also on my home pc. I went to a relation's house and logged on to their wireless network with my phone.

I sent a bunch of small files via remote connection mode to my home pc ( it looked to me to have successfully uploaded them somewhere ) - i get home and open the desktop app to see where the files are i.e where to download or if they were uploaded to my pc .

I get this notice in the device area ( see attached ) please dont tell me one has to wait 7 days to be able to retrieve the files that i sent via remote connection ?Image

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are sent file via remote connection mode from phone to PC,these file will exist in Airdroid for 7 days.

That notice means you can open Airdroid to download them in 7 days. After 7 days you cannot download them.

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards
Niki
Admin
davyjones

Niki wrote:
Hello Airdriod,

I get this notice in the device area ( see attached ) please dont tell me one has to wait 7 days to be able to retrieve the files that i sent via remote connection ?Image
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are sent file via remote connection mode from phone to PC,these file will exist in Airdroid for 7 days.

That notice means you can open Airdroid to download them in 7 days. After 7 days you cannot download them.

Always feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards

where do i download them - ive opened the deskop app and i cant see anywhere where i can get them - the image i pasted above is all i can see - i cant click anywhere to get them
davyjones
Niki Admin

where do i download them - ive opened the deskop app and i cant see anywhere where i can get them - the image i pasted above is all i can see - i cant click anywhere to get them

Because it exceed the expiration date,so you can't download them.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 49