AirDroid and Android 8.1.0question

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:14 am in General

page 1 / 1
Phillip Loftus
OP

AirDroid and Android 8.1.0

Will we be getting support to this soon? Recently updated to 8.1.0 on my Pixel XL and was wondering because it force closes on open now
Phillip Loftus
CHanskat

Re: AirDroid and Android 8.1.0

Phillip Loftus wrote:Will we be getting support to this soon? Recently updated to 8.1.0 on my Pixel XL and was wondering because it force closes on open now

Same with me on Android 8.1.0 with Nexus 6P
CHanskat
Niki Admin

Will we be getting support to this soon? Recently updated to 8.1.0 on my Pixel XL and was wondering because it force closes on open now

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

But please don't worry, we will help you through.

Please kindly download the following package and check if it works.
https://dl.airdroid.com/20171027113726_AirDroid-intl-release-dp2-4.1.5.1-10162037.apk

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Same with me on Android 8.1.0 with Nexus 6P

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

But please don't worry, we will help you through.

Please kindly download the following package and check if it works.
https://dl.airdroid.com/20171027113726_AirDroid-intl-release-dp2-4.1.5.1-10162037.apk

Niki
Admin
no name

hi niki so many problams I'm can not open ios drevaich plz help me??? my laptop
no name
Niki Admin

hi niki so many problams I'm can not open ios drevaich plz help me??? my laptop

Hi,

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Alan Levis

Hello.

Like others, the Android 8.1.0 Developer's Preview seems to crash AirDroid. I have version 4.1.5.1 (October 17, 2017) installed from the play store.

Is the above APK (https://dl.airdroid.com/20171027113726_AirDroid-intl-release-dp2-4.1.5.1-10162037.apk ) a different build of 4.1.5.1?
Is it available on the play store?
If it is not available on the play store, are are you suggesting it be loaded via a different mechanism?
If you are suggesting another mechanism, can you provide instructions on how the APK should be loaded?

Thanks,
Alan Levis (AirDroid Beta Tester if that matters)

Updated (because I got curious):
I successfully downloaded the APK via the Chrome browser on my phone. I then used ES File Explorer to install the APK (after allowing installations from Es File Explorer). Lo and behold, the downloaded APK opens and connects to my Windows desktop.

So now, new question .. will the APk I just loaded be updated by the Play Store when the next version is released through the Play Store?
Alan Levis
Jim Admin

Hello.

Like others, the Android 8.1.0 Developer's Preview seems to crash AirDroid. I have version 4.1.5.1 (October 17, 2017) installed from the play store.

Is the above APK (https://dl.airdroid.com/20171027113726_AirDroid-intl-release-dp2-4.1.5.1-10162037.apk ) a different build of 4.1.5.1?
If it is not available on the play store, are are you suggesting it be loaded via a different mechanism?
If you are suggesting another mechanism, can you provide instructions on how the APK should be loaded?

Thanks,

I successfully downloaded the APK via the Chrome browser on my phone. I then used ES File Explorer to install the APK (after allowing installations from Es File Explorer). Lo and behold, the downloaded APK opens and connects to my Windows desktop.

So now, new question .. will the APk I just loaded be updated by the Play Store when the next version is released through the Play Store?
Hello.

Thanks,

Hello,Alan,

We will release the new pack on next version and upload to the Play Store ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback!
Jim
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 72