SMS Messages on my iMac Desktop not showing gifsquestion

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 pm in General

page 1 / 1
oliveargyle
OP

SMS Messages on my iMac Desktop not showing gifs

I've installed AirDroid on my iMac mainly to easily read/send SMS messages on my desktop.

I've been sending and receiving gifs in my messages, but they don't show up on my iMac AirDroid. I upgraded to a Premium account, but so far still no gifs. Am I missing something? Or am I doomed to a sad land without gifs on my desktop?

Please point to me a thread if it exists, I wasn't able to find a quick answer on this. Thanks!
oliveargyle
Niki Admin

Re: SMS Messages on my iMac Desktop not showing gifs

I've installed AirDroid on my iMac mainly to easily read/send SMS messages on my desktop.

I've been sending and receiving gifs in my messages, but they don't show up on my iMac AirDroid. I upgraded to a Premium account, but so far still no gifs. Am I missing something? Or am I doomed to a sad land without gifs on my desktop?

Please point to me a thread if it exists, I wasn't able to find a quick answer on this. Thanks!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far sending and receiving gifs in messages is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
oliveargyle

Niki wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far sending and receiving gifs in messages is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply!

I'm in pursuit of this feature because:
1. I'd expect the exchange I have on my phone to be the same as what I see on my computer desktop..
2. I love using gifs to communicate with friends, simple as that :)
oliveargyle
dmghaziabad

Thanks for sharing nice one.
dmghaziabad
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil