Connection Error AirDroid Samsung Gift Activationquestion

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:41 pm in General

page 1 / 1
B Clark
OP

Connection Error AirDroid Samsung Gift Activation

Im having the hardest time activating my Gift for Airdroid on samsung. First it kept telling me my email was already registered, then it locked me out telling me to "take a break" . After resetting my password I am now getting a message that says. "Connection faied. Please check your network and click "Retry" later". Its really frustrating someone please help me asap.
tamaan likes this post.
B Clark
Niki Admin

Re: Connection Error AirDroid Samsung Gift Activation

Im having the hardest time activating my Gift for Airdroid on samsung. First it kept telling me my email was already registered, then it locked me out telling me to "take a break" . After resetting my password I am now getting a message that says. "Connection faied. Please check your network and click "Retry" later". Its really frustrating someone please help me asap.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please tell us the model number?(e.g. XE503C32-K01US), and also send us the invoice you get when you bought the Chromebook so that we can further assist you?

Moreover, we would like to know is that the AirDroid app was first installed in your Chromebook?

Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for checking the issue.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best regards,
tamaan likes this post.
Niki
Admin
ahnam

I don't have bank account how to pay money
tamaan likes this post.
ahnam
ahnam

Reloading no problem giving me number