AirDroid 2: What’re the benefits of creating an account?

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Tom_Administrator
OP

AirDroid 2: What’re the benefits of creating an account?

With an AirDroid account, everything becomes much easier:

1. You can visit the friendly web.airdroid.com url instead of IP address + Port number to start using AirDroid.

2. You don’t have to manually start the AirDroid app on your device. Just sign in to AirDroid on the web, and AirDroid app will launch automatically on your Android phone or tablet.

3. Some features, e.g. Find Phone, require an account.

4. And, most importantly, you can now access AirDroid over the Internet with an account. Forget the old same WiFi restriction. As long as you have a working Internet connection on both your Android device and computer, you can sign in on the web and automatically connect your AirDroid on your device.

[/b]
Tom_Administrator
Audidude

Title

Except that Find Phone and auto launch don't work on the the latest update of Airdroid (and this latest update has been over a few months now). So there's really no point of creating an account. Sorry Tom for hijacking, but these 2 features worked great in Airdroid Beta, now nothing and there doesn't seem to be much feedback regarding this. Look, a lot of people here would dearly pay for this app, however you are slowly turning off people (the ones that had Airdroid from its earlier versions) because we all know how great it was... now its full of bugs. You may be a sole person working on this and have no time, but let us know... communicate with your users. Look at the threads, I am not the only person with the same issues.
Audidude
dreamness85

Title

I agree. This is the reason that I upgraded to premium, but the AirDroid service won't stay alive to accept incoming connections. So what good is "Find Phone" if it quits working 10 min after I lose my phone?
dreamness85
sergio

Title

si quelqu'un peut me dire à quoi sert vraiment airdroid, je ne comprend pas, et je ne sais pas m'en servir car je l'ai télécharger sur ma samsung, à quoi peut me servir cette pplication
sergio
quiver9flock

Title

if my mobile stolen and after activation of your airdroid account if mobile formate done then how i can locate my mobile and if mobile dont have active internet on it what i can do to find my stolen mobile
quiver9flock
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 115